Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow
My research interests include nanoscale materials, devices and their applications in future spintronics and energy science. My work focuses on rational design and synthesis of highly complex inorganic nanostructures with precisely controlled chemical composition, physical morphology and dimension; investigation of the novel electronic, optical and magnetic properties and exploration of new technological opportunities arising in these new nanoscale structures. An emphasis is placed on the hetero-integration of multi-composition, multi-structure and multi-function at nanoscale, in particular multiferroic materials, to create a new generation of integrated nanosystems with unique functions to break the boundaries of traditional technologies.
- Nanoengineering of functional oxides
- Multiferroic thin films and heterostructures for solar energy conversion
- Photoconductivity and Photovoltaic Effect in novel Ferroelectric/ferromagnetic perovskite thin films.
- Inorganic/Organic hybrid structure for spintronic application(spin valve)
- Hybrid Organic/inorganic structure for spintronic application
- Si nanowires & pn junction by MBE
- Multiferroic ultrathin films for spintronics
- Embedded semiconducting nanostructures for optoelectronics and photovoltaic application
- New Oxide Materials for Fuel Cell application.